Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emma Watson in Harpers and at Vivienne Westwood with friends

Emma finished the London Fashion Week at the Vivienne Westwood showing. This time she brought her friends and rumored boyfriend, Jay Barrymore, to the event. I found a photo of Emma signing autographs surrounded by her friends with "tabloid" rumored boyfriend in the back. (Or at least current rumor says that's him behind her.) I think it's funny the tabloids totally missed this one if it is him. If they are dating, I wish them the best. Emma has never commented one way or the other so it's all speculation!!! Either way, it's a public photo, not private so no harm there. She brought him, pics happen. I figure no sense in acting like it didn't happen so why not be positive about it! I thought she was pretty adorable with her friends. I couldn't help be laugh with her in some of them.





Emma Watson Harper's Bazaar pictures:
credit:http://fashionintelligentsia.wordpress.com...f-them-witches/











Emma also got Instyle look of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment