Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Emma Watson at the NMA's 2008 part 2

I found a few more articles and a couple of video interviews. Plus in one of the articles she talks about applying for universities in the US. There are tons of pictures of Emma at this years NMA's so I'm posting a few red carpet poses, a backstage post-presenting picture, and an after party pic. Plus I got a few of her clubbing with her friends afterwards. I'll post a link of her presenting the award if and when we get one. I heard she looked fantastic and did a great job. So much for a serious wardrobe malfunction. That's the daily mail for you.

The video's:


A few cool new articles:
Saying she did apply to US universites for next yr (besides applying for UK uni's.):
Emma a growing fashion icon:

Harry Potter a romantic comedy:

Now the pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment