Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Emma Watson and London's Fashion Week update

There were many articles out about Fashion Week and Emma was mentioned in many of them. The best was a new Vogue UK interview with Emma which gives us hope for more pictures of her at the end of the month and beginning of October. We'll here are a few things I've gathered up.

First is a short video where you can see Emma popping her head in and out while watching the show. http://www.swarovskisparkles.tv/video/fashion/spring-summer-09/london/giles/

The usual Sun stuff:







EMMA WATSON is making her way stylishly up the fashion ladder - sitting front row at the Christopher Kane show yesterday afternoon, she really liked what she saw. "I haven't worn his clothes before but I met him at a party and he showed me some of his dresses on other girls and I just knew I wanted to see more, I loved them." So has the interest in fashion only developed since her own A-list status came about via the Harry Potter films? "Not really," said the tiny, gorgeous star, who was flanked by two very protective Storm model agents. "I've always been really interested in art and fashion. I've only ever been to one fashion show before - the Paris-Londres Chanel show - but this season I'm seeing this one, Giles Deacon tonight and then I'm going to Paris to see Balenciaga, Chanel and McQueen. I really can't wait." So how is her confidence on the catwalk? Is it scary walking into a show with all the flashbulbs popping? "It is a bit intimidating, yes - but everybody looks so incredible, I'm enjoying myself too."

This means possible photos are upcoming : schedule for these events is Balenciaga on the 30th Sept, Chanel and McQueen on the 3rd Oct.







No comments:

Post a Comment