Saturday, May 28, 2011

Emma Watson spotted with co-star Johnny Simmons at local Pittsburgh bar

Emma was spotted having drinks with her 24 yr old co-star Johnny Simmons. Johnny and Emma were previously spotted walking in the park together on 5/17/11. A local morning talk show host, Greg Giannotti, gave play by play of Emma's night out.

Note : Since Greg Giannotti mentioned under aged, fans have assumed it was Logan but if you compare the park pictures it clearly is Johnny who is 24 yrs old.  It's the hat that gives it away.

First the photo:

His twitter account:



@937LateShift very cute and British which I love.

@  Hahaha...this is huge news in Pittsburgh.

For the record my girlfriend took the picture. I didn't have the balls.

Here u go...Emma Watson and her co star getting cozy. http://t.co/njkAgS4


Emma Watson is here w her underage co star in this bar. There is no doubt in my mind they are banging.

For everyone who is asking...she's is in pitt filming a movie. Pittsburgh is a go to destination for movie shoots these days.

@she took it from the guy she is with.

@ good point...only parents taking their kids to those awful movies

Ok she's back...now wearing a hat. She clearly wants to be left alone.

@ Hahahaha....nice

 @ yeah...still very short hair.

I think she's leaving...I missed out on pic. Who thinks she's A list?

@ Hahaha..no. I hate bugging people.

Im at the saloon in mt lebo...I don't want take a pic. You're just going to have to trust me.

Emma Watson is at the bar I'm at...weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment