Monday, October 25, 2010

More Emma Watson photos and new interview

From Russian Elle

New Interview

I've Gone From Film Star To A Class Act


Emma Watson is one of the most instantly recognised girls on the planet but now she's enjoying the magic of being an ordinary student. are going to see me most days and have just got used to me."

The 20-year-old is studying in the US at prestigious Brown University in Rhode Island and has settled into academic life.

She said: "It's hard to choose one thing that I like most about university. I guess I just enjoy the simplicity of my life.

"I am sharing a tiny room with another girl and I only have space for three or four pairs of jeans and a couple of tops. My life has been compressed but it's nice."

Her student schedule in the States is a world apart from the red carpet glamour of being a film star.

She said: "I live in a bubble. I don't read newspapers and I don't watch TV."

Emma is also pleased that she has been accepted by the other students.

She said: "I was amazed how quickly everyone on campus got over that I was from Harry Potter.

"I'm going to be there for four years so they've realised that they are going to see me most days and have just got used to me.

The young actress admits she's had mixed feelings while shooting her final scenes as Hermione.

But one plus point has been throwing herself into the rough and tumble of action sequences.

She said: "It's such an emotionally heavy film so it is sometimes nice to have a break from that and do something more physical.

"There is a giant snake involved, we get picked up on a dragon, dropped in a lake and I nearly get my throat slit. It's real adventure."

being an action girl in the two-part epic but she's also very aware that a huge part of her life is coming to an end.

Emma has got a kick out of being an action girl in two-part epic but she's also very aware that a huge part of her life is coming to an end.

She said: "I have grown up with this character. I can't tell you how it will feel to walk away."

                                                               Screen Magazine

Cut Magazine






No comments:

Post a Comment