Friday, August 6, 2010

New Emma Watson short hair photos

Emma will be on the cover of the August 13th issue of Entertainment Weekly! Some new quotes about her hair cut experience and photos have been released. Her comments by her father are amusing to say the least. Considering that she has been trending on twitter for 2 days now and is topping search engine lists, I think we can all agree it was good she found her happy place. Media websites like People are still talking about her new hair style. MTV has had about 4 articles.

From Entertainment Weekly:

"When filming ended, Watson’s hair was finally her own. She could have cut her hair immediately, but she decided to wait a bit. “It didn’t feel right then; I needed a break,” she tells EW.com exclusively. During the cut, designed by New York stylist Rodney Cutler of Cutler Salon, Watson never had a moment of panic or remorse. “It was weird. My hairdresser was like, ‘When are you going to freak out?’ Most people cry or go into shock,’” she says. “But I was very calm. I knew it was the right thing.” It helped, she said, that she didn’t tell anyone she was getting the drastic ‘do. “I went to the salon alone and I left alone,” she says. “I knew everyone was going to have an opinion, and I couldn’t deal with it. I have to get myself into a good place to deal with people saying things like, ‘It’s terrible! She looks like a boy!’” Says the actress, laughing, “My dad already said that to me, actually. He said, ‘You’re not Audrey Hepburn yet, darling.’”


Ouch. Thanks, Dad? “He’s like that. I think the best I’ve ever had out of him was before a premiere when he said I ‘scrub up alright.’ When people ask me how I keep myself grounded, there’s the answer."


Somebody sent this in anonymously so I have no idea where it came from. It appears to be a candid from a club.





No comments:

Post a Comment