Thursday, August 5, 2010

Emma Watson releases official photo of new hair style

Emma released a statement on facebook and twitter that she did indeed hack off her hair and she loves it. It seems her bold, drastic hair cut is getting positive reviews from the fashion world. (My first thought was Mia Farrow from Rosemary's Baby but better.)  There are literally hundreds of articles released today from MTV to MSNBC.

She even got props from Go Fug Yourself. The Daily Mail felt her look was more edgyand had a cool Mia and Emma comparison. Her friend Derek Blasberg tweeted:  "YES Emma Watson cut off all her hair, Potter fans. Had dinner with her and thought she looked chic, adult, sweet and fabulously un-Hermionie"

Entertainment Weekly  has an exclusive photo in color and it's amazing. She looks very young and chic. Her hair color is beautiful- almost bronze.



from her facebook:

Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x

From twitter:
"Yes, I cut my hair off a few days ago! I love it -- feels incredible. Hope you like it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment