Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Emma Watson in music video/Today Show news

 Emma Watson was spotted all over New York last night -from Greenpoint to Times Square- filming a music video for the indie British band "One Night Only." The lead singer is George Craig who starred in the S/S '10 Burberry campaign with Emma and her brother Alex. The producer of the video has been keeping fans updated on her twitter account using the alias Lucy Stone. Best part she posted a picture of Emma taken last night and gives some info on the name of the song, "Say you don't want it."

Photo of Emma:


You can hear some of the song on you tube - bad quality- ONO

Highlights from her twitter are:

Emma Watson and Ali. Normal. Adorable. Good Clean Fun. And I really mean that. Good girl. http://twitpic.com/1otty9


about 8 hours ago via Twitpic .girls scream for other girls? Wow!

about 21 hours ago via UberTwitter .And just like that. The neighbourhood comes out. Even old lady grandma's become paparrazi. I thought twilight was more popular.
 
hahahahaha. Nah. Its more about not breaking someones heart.


about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter in reply to rebeccad

ADORABLE she is. Pleasure to work with
 
Facebook comments:
 
Ran into Emma Watson (hermoine from the harry potter films) in times square before heading into the train station at 42nd street after work....seems her and some scrawnny dude were filming something that involved a NYC hot dog vendor...she's pretty kewl, by that I mean she laughed and looked in my direction ... See Moreas i yelled "I guess schools is out for summer, even at hogwarts"....lol, total geek moment
 
What a day! I had lunch with a good friend. Went to a Yankee game that they won with a walk off homerun. I asked Jimmy Kimmel for directions on the street. I ran into Phil Simms in the hall at Yankee stadium. At the end of the night I watched Emma Watson filming a movie outside my hotel. I wonder if that’s a typical day in NY?
 
emma watson aka hermione outside my house shooting something looking very very thin cloaked in fur
 
Emma on the Today Show Thursday May 20, 2010
 
Emma will be on the Today Show annoucing the winner of a Harry Potter contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment