Thursday, June 30, 2011

Emma Watson photos in UK Harpers Bazaar- Updated

Thanks to the Daily Mail we have the fiest look at Emma's photoshoot for Harpers Bazaar.









Quote of the day from Emma:
She admitted: 'LA scares the c**p out of me.


'I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad, I will absolutely lose it.'

New quote:

The 21-year-old actress has played good girl Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films for the last ten years, and admitted she has always been well-behaved herself.

She said: "There has never been room in my life for that [rebellion] - I couldn't imagine giving my family any more trouble, it's already been complicated enough.

"My dad is one of the top international-communications lawyers in the country, and trying to argue with him was a nightmare, so I learnt quite quickly to be good with words. My mum is an incredible woman. She moved back from Paris with my brother and me after the divorce, and worked full-time, supporting both of us. But I felt I wanted to take care of her - I didn't want to give her a hard time."

No comments:

Post a Comment