Monday, March 21, 2011

Schoolism Painter Assignment 2 final and reference



Hi! No time to do the Step By Step post yet, working on paying work.
But I did "sort of" finish and hand in my second Schoolism.com Painting in Painter with Ryan Wood class assignment, which was doing a feather or fur creature. Well, I did both: my doggy as a puppy and pigeon wings... because I have lots of photos of both for reference! So, here is the assignment, and then the reference material. And I will also post right away my very unsuccessful attempt at a shadow, just in case my prof drops by and wants to see if I followed the tutorial (I did, and I hated it, and I erased it and put in clouds I got from looking at google images instead).

Let me know what you think!
Leanne




This is where I got to at the end of day one of working on it.

And this is the bad shadow I deleted:

The clouds I used for reference to repaint the background:


And the finished work once again:

No comments:

Post a Comment