Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Message From Shania Twain "recovery and discovery" travel

Shania twain picture pic photoshoot image recent trip to chicago
Dear Friends,

First off, thank you for all the kind birthday wishes. I had a fabulous day with my family in Canada, ending with a surprise fireworks display.

I hope you enjoyed my "recovery and discovery" travel montage from the last several months. I took great pleasure in sharing it with all of you as a "thank you" for your support.

Now it's onto more excitement over the next few months, leading up to the New Year. I'll continue to keep you posted periodically on what's going on, as I continue to live and love each day, indulge in the joy of being a mom, continue writing, traveling, and keeping myself inspired.

The pic is from my recent trip to Chicago sitting in as a guest judge for American Idol. I had a blast and was touched by the warm welcome that Simon, Kara, Randy and Ryan extended to me. I can't wait for you to see it. I loved Chicago! So many fantastic buildings, it's super clean, has an interesting history, and the overall beauty of the place makes it very special. I also discovered "Frango" mint chocolates. Yum!

Again, sorry for the bad quality of the photo. I've gotta get Fred a better camera!

Love,

Shania

Source : here

No comments:

Post a Comment