Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pacino and Napoleon

Howard Rosenman wrote a really fascinating article about the film "Milk." He talks about how he was cast in the film and a naked Franco. To be honest after reading about a naked Franco I almost forgot about the Napoleon mention. But the interesting thing is that he called the film "Betsy and Napoleon." So I don't know if he's talking about Napoleon and Betsy, the film Emma Watson is "interested" in. Perhaps he is still talking about the other Napoleon project, the Monster of Longwood. However if they changed the name to Betsy and Napoleon, that is very interesting in itself. Also Alexandra Milchan, who co-produced righteous Kill starring Al Pacino, is the co-producer for Napoleon and Betsy. The saga continues. But I'm a huge fan of Pacino so I would love to see him in a film with Emma. Here's to hoping.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-28/my-date-with-sean-penn/
quote:
"I'm in business with Al Pacino now; we're developing Betsy and Napoleon about Napoleon's exile in St. Helena. The day I heard about the part in Milk I happened to have a meeting with Al at the brand new monumental Pharaohnic CAA office building. "

No comments:

Post a Comment